Email the Support Group for product assistance.
Browse all recorded webinars.
Request a Private Webinar.
Webinars are a fun and easy way to learn new tools and techniques of interest to all academic and special libraries.
CyberTools is open as usual while our team works remotely. Thank you to our health science information professionals providing critical support, and to all who are working hard to keep our communities healthy.
A. What's New
View additional recent postings.
- How to make EBSCO work correctly with OpenAthens or LibLynx • guide (pdf) 2020.10.30
- Batch Control's Linked Titles Report • guide (pdf) 2020.10.09
- Cataloging a Work with Accompanying Materials (e.g., Study Guide) • guide (pdf) 2020.08.26
- E-Resource Update Service Sample Form • form (MS Word Docx) 2020.09.25
- New Tutorial: EBSCO E-Book Import • slides (pdf) 2020.07.02
- Use OCLC Collection Manager to download a specific provider's MARC with URLs • slides (pdf) 2020.06.25
- Stop using https://maple.cybertoolsforlibraries.com. Use https://cybertoolsforlibraries.com • guide (pdf) 2020.06.17
- Serial Copy Static Extent • guide (pdf) 2020.03.27
- Serial Function [Remove Display Dates and/or Free Text Holdings String] • guide (pdf) 2020.03.27
This product is the sole property of CyberTools, Inc. and is to be treated as a trade
secret and proprietary product of CyberTools, Inc. This product is distributed
according to agreement and any use or disclosure is subject to its terms and
conditions. Use or disclosure not authorized by this agreement is strictly forbidden.
Copyright © CyberTools, Inc. 2020